The Flagger-Mac Lite is a hitch-mounted gate that allows a flagger to safely manage work zone traffic. This device also helps to significantly reduces the risk of work zone accidents. Easy to use, it installs directly on your truck and sets up quickly and effortlessly. When the Flagger-Mac Lite is deployed, the operator can control the device entirely from inside the vehicle.
This unit is very robust and its compact design makes storage easy. Ideal for transportation, the equipment doesn’t take up the vehicle’s cargo space, and no trailer is required. Flagger-Mac Lite comes is equipped with traffic lights, a gate, a robust wireless remote, and a trailer hitch.
- Compact design, robust and safe – Simple mechanism for quick and easy deployment facilitates maintenance and operation
- Transport – Equipped with a trailer hitch that can also transport a standard Flagger-Mac part of our automated flagger line
- Robust wireless remote – Control a unit from up to 328 feet (100 m) away
- Pvc gate – For quick and user-friendly deployment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) ite traffic lights – Increased visibility both day and night.
- Simple connection – Connect to the truck’s 7-pin light socket.
- SUPERIOR POWDERED COATING FINISH (ORANGE) – Provides better resistance to impacts, humidity, and rust.
- NYLON HANDLE – For easy deployment.
- PROTECTION BOX – Prevents debris from obstructing the mechanism.
- DISMOUNTABLE, SUSTAINABLE MECHANISM – To save space and facilitate maintenance and lubrication.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Operating width: 185 in. (4700 mm)
- Traveling height: 99 in. (2517 mm)
- Traveling width: 62.25 in. (1581 mm)
- Overall length: 33.25 in. (850 mm)
- Weight (approx.): 100 lbs. (45.36 kg)
- Material: PVC
- Reflective tape: 4 in. (102 mm)
- Gate height: 5 in. (127 mm)
- Located 4 ft. from the ground (48 in.)
- Operating height (down position): 88 in. (2230 mm)
- Operating height (up position): 166 in. (4214 mm)
- Remote with wire
- *Other options are available.
- Urban areas
- Construction / bridge repairs
- Secondary roads
- Utility projects
More Information on Afads.ca