The Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac AFAD Rental is a trailer-mounted gate device designed for flagging operations. The Flagger-Mac system consists of two gate devices that are operated using a wireless remote controller. This technology allows the operator to fully control both devices from a safe location outside the work zone. Available for Rent.
The Flagger-Mac also has innovative break-away arm mechanism in case of impact, offering an additional layer of protection for your equipment and your workers.
Each Flagger-Mac unit is equipped with two 12-inch lamps, (1) red and (1) yellow, one gate with a flag, a V-Touch Controller with wireless remote, and stealth technology.
Ver-mac’s innovative stealth technology design will significantly help reduce your message board battery maintenance and repair costs.
Ver-Mac’s Stealth Technology was designed to eliminate two of the industry’s biggest issues: battery maintenance and battery theft, and our units include this.
Ver-Mac’s Stealth Technology utilizes sealed maintenance-free batteries stored in a cleverly hidden battery compartment. The sealed batteries prevents the equipment from shutting down due to lack of battery maintenance – filling batteries with water. The hidden storage compartment deters thieves from stealing batteries. Both features ensure continuous performance of the equipment and reduces maintenance, repair and labor costs.
The flagger-mac comes with our intuitive, industry-leading v-touch controller
- Large 7 in. (178 mm) LCD color graphic touch screen
- Intuitive point-and-go icons
- Large icons to raise and lower the gate
- Real-time display of battery / solar voltage, gate/yellow light timing
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Robust wireless remote – Operate 1 or 2 units up to 800 feet away
- V-touch controller – Intuitive interface instantly provides real-time information
- ITE lamps – Meets MUTCD standards and provides superior performance, reliability, and energy efficiency
- Towing option: nested or tandem – Save time and money by towing both units with the same truck
- Red indicator lamp – Allows the traffic control operator to monitor units in real time from a safe distance
- Combo units option: flagger-mac & flagger-mac lite – Ideal for fast moving flagging operations and makes storage easy
- Break-away gate mechanism in case of impact
HIGHLY ENERGY-EFFICIENT DESIGN
- Get maximum autonomy
- Protects against current overload
- POWDER COATING SUPERIOR FINISH – Impact, humidity, salt spray and rust resistant
- 4 LEVELING JACKS – For stabilization and easy transportation
- REMOVABLE TONGUE – For easy storage
- MANUAL LIFT MECHANISM – For a quick deployment
- HEAVY-DUTY PLASTIC FENDERS – For durability and easy replacement
- PLASTIC BATTERY BOX – Holds and protects the V-Touch Controller
- 2-IN. (51 MM) COUPLER OR 3-IN. (76 MM) PINTLE EYE – For easy towing
- WHEEL JACK ON TONGUE – For easy and safe trailer set up
GATE DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Material: PVC
- Reflective tape
- Gate height: 4 in. (102 mm)
- Located 4 ft. from the ground
- Gate height off the ground (down position): 4 ft. (47.25 in. / 1200 mm)
- Gate length: meets provinces requirements
- Gate operating height (up position): 166 in. (4214 mm)
UNIT DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Operating height: 129 in. (3281 mm)
- Operating width: 169 in. (4288 mm)
- Traveling height: 100 3/4 in. (2559.05 mm)
- Traveling height with BC gate: 118 3/4 in. (3016,25mm)
- Traveling width: 70 in. (1788 mm)
- Overall length: 94 4/16 in. (2393,95 mm)
- Axle/suspension: 2000 lb (907 kg)
- Weight (approx.): 1000 lb (455 kg)
More Information on Afads.ca
Ver-Mac is available for sale or rental from trafficsupply.ca